Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Happy Birthday

I owe this strange and interesting world of online journaling a huge thank you. Perusing journals one night, I found one on Diary-X by a chick that was funny as hell, and her entries were really interesting. Which is something most journals I have read seem to be lacking (including this one). Anywho, I sent her an email telling her how funny and smart and entertaining her journal is, and now we are good friends. I love her.


Since her birthday was the 20th, I had her over tonight for dinner, cake, and some hot Paul Newman dvd action. We both think he is amazingly gorgeous, and combined with the desert-y ecstacy of the yummy cake I got, we were happy girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home