Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Ugh.

Back to work tomorrow after missing almost all of last week with this horrible kidney infection that I have had. I am not looking forward to the huge pile of shit that will be stacked up on my desk. I am so behind!! But if I have to sit at home and endure the boredom daytime television brings, I will die. Daytime tv will keep me working full time.


On a sad note, the thorn in my side, Celestia, will not be there because her Mom's battle with cancer is finally over. She told me when I called in on Wednesday, and I felt horrible. As much as I dislike her (and I do), her Mom is gone, and that's rough. Having lost close members of my family to cancer myself, I feel a little relief for her and her family, since it's over and there's no more suffering for her Mom.


Fucking cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home