Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

About Me.

Ok. So I probably should give a little background info on yours truly, since I am sure you're dying to know.

My name's Andria.

I am 30, and live alone in Southern California. I have one younger sister, divorced parents and one wonderful stepdad. He and my Mom live about a mile away from me, and own the apartments I live in. You'd think that might get me some discount on rent, but it doesn't. Cheap bastards.

I went to the high school where they filmed Beverly Hills, 90210, a shitty show that I am ashamed to admit I watched. Mostly because I was always looking for myself in the background. That's right, I have seen Luke Perry and Shannen Doherty live and in person. I'll give you a minute to be jealous.

I am an "executive assistant", i.e., glorified receptionist at the corporate office of a national company.

I am single, have no serious boyfriend, but am seeing a few different guys...if you can call it that.

I didn't go to college, which is why I am a 30 year old receptionist. As soon as I figure out what I want to be when I grow up, I am going back to school.

I am a dork. Nerd. Geek. Whatever. I love documentaries, trivia and other board games, watch too much TV, read a lot, and would rather stay in than go to some god-awful club full of people I can't deal with.

I am attracted to smart men. Pretty boys are ok for five minutes, but that big brain is what gets me hot. And if he's funny, too... oh, sweet juicy Jesus, do I get excited.

I have no tolerance for stupidity. People with no basic common sense have no place in society, and should be eliminated. God, that would make my morning commute SO MUCH EASIER.

I am a total chat whore. I love to meet and chat with other people, so if you see me on, do say hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home