Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Friday, July 30, 2004

A strange dream.

Last night I had a strange dream.


There is a guy who I have been chatting with for sometime. We have talked on the phone as well, but never met, and have never really discussed the idea of meeting. Some (ok, a lot) of those conversations have gotten quite dirty. He likes women very... natural. No heavy perfumes, deodorants, or shaving. Not wanting a woman to shave is enough for me to love this man. I HATE SHAVING.


Anyways, Hairy Bush Boy told me early in the week that he was going to be in my neighborhood this afternoon to take care of some work stuff, and that if I wasn't working, maybe we could meet and hang out. Not ever intending to meet him, I was a little nervous. I didn't tell him immediately that I was not working today, until the last minute in an email, which I am sure he won't get until it's too late.


So I dreamt that we finally met, and he took me back to his condo/townhome-y thing, which surprised me because in real life (at least this is what he told me) he has his own company and does really well for himself. So there was his wife and two daughters (I should interject at this point that Hairy Bush Boy has already told me that he is divorced but has no kids), in this one room condo. There was a couch, two beds and a television. He took me outside to see the "backyard" which was a park that was right behind his complex. Some of what happens next is sketchy, but I am hanging out with the daughters (who are the same daughters from the movie "In America"), and all of a sudden, they reach into a giant plastic bin with white powder, dip their fingers and then snort it!! When they put the bin back, it is clearly marked "heroin" on the side. So then, after they put it back, Hairy Bush Boy comes in the room, takes the bin out again, and snorts so much that it's still on the tip of his nose. The daughters both say "can we have some Daddy?" and then they do more with him!!


I don't remember the rest, but that was truly bizarre. I can't wait to tell him this crazy ass dream. My dreams are never normal. They are always one of two things: over the top bizarre, or sex (sometimes with celebrities). My sleep is more entertaining than my real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home