Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Smells like teen spirit.


Thank god the weather is back to normal around here. This is what I get to see on my drive to work:

My office is about a block away from the ocean.

I don’t want to see any rain for a long, long, time.

I <3 sunshine.


At least *someone* is getting some action around here:

I am a single woman in her 30’s. We’re supposed to take pictures of our cats.


Adventures in instant messaging:

Retard: you want to meet up tonight?
Andria: With you? Sure! Just tell me where to go, big boy. I was really hoping I would meet someone tonight online to hook up with right away for some risky casual sex.
Retard: seriuos? you got a pic?
Andria: Yeah, I am serious. I’ll send it now. Do you?
Retard: no. sorry. is that a big deal?
Andria: No way!! I don’t mind meeting sight-unseen. I think it’s hot! I have to warn you… I sometimes get a little… wild.
Retard: how wild? tell me.
Andria: Well, sometimes, right before I come, I like to make horsey sounds. And I really like the guy I am with to speak Spanish to me at the same time. It makes me come SO HARD.
Retard: so you make a lot of noise? i love chicks that are wild. thats fuckin hot. what’s your number baby? where can we meet up?
Andria: You know the Taco Bell on Lomita? Meet me in the parking lot there. As much as I want to get laid, I am really hungry. We can do both at the same time!! I have had sex in that parking lot a bunch of times before. It’s totally cool with the manager.
Retard: are you being serious still?
Andria: Yes!!! Aren’t you?
Andria: Jesus Christ are you stupid.
Retard: oh so were not going to meet up then?
Andria: Dumbass


Ok, I threatened to share some of the dreaded high school poetry, so here’s a little one from my black period:

Is it in my own hand
Running in my own mind
Something uncontrollable
Something I’ll never find

I can’t stand to see you there
And yet I can’t look away
Strangle hold fucking with my head
Why can’t I look away

Empty
Paint everything black
Fuck everything else
No one gets me

But you.

I <3 teen angst. I don’t even remember who or what this is about.

Sadly, that is not the worst one…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home