Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm gonna git you, sucka.


Ok.

I have thought long and hard about this, and there is something I think I need to come clean about. This diary is all about honesty, and I need to tell the truth.

I have not been entirely honest about something, and the guilt is really bothering me. The fact of the matter is...

Be strong, Andria.

You can do this.

Ok.

The fact of the matter is, I like when guys wear pink shirts, and I don't think a man is gay for wearing pastels. In fact, I get all tingly in my naughty bits when I see a man with a pink, lavender, or baby blue tie on.

There. I said it. As much as I would love to keep calling Andy a big ol' pillow-biter for his "creative" choice in clothing, I have to be honest.

Damn you, Andy, you hetero! Damn you and your effeminate clothing!

I feel so much better now.


Because I am socially inept and somewhat retarded, I am very intimidated when I meet a man I am interested in. So, because of that, and the fact that I am a lazy ass, I have ventured into the scary world of online dating.

If you're new, or don't recall my last date, click here.

I have chatted and emailed with a few guys from the site since, but I haven't met any of them. There is a possibility of meeting one guy, who is a Trivial Pursuit and Scrabble dork like I am. And he's hot. But I don't know yet.

I get these emails from guys telling me they're interested, and about one out of twenty I am actually interested in. Most of the guys are like this guy:

Hot, right?

Seriously. These are the kinds of guys who like me. It's frightening. And the best part about this guy is, he is 38, lives at home with his parents, and only wants a woman interested in living a "truly biblical life of christ." Uh. Whatever.

Most of the men who email me don't live anywhere near me. Sometimes not even in this country. I get men from Nigeria, Venezuela, England, France... you get the idea. I am an international hot commodity.

Today I got an interesting one from a man in Las Vegas. His profile says that he has a master's degree, which I like. But then I saw his picture, and I am not so sure I am buying the degree. Form your own conclusion:

The huge chain is SUCH a turn-on. He reminds me of the guy who over-golded in "I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka." He OG'd.

Aren't you married losers just so sad you're not a swinging single like me?

I need a man.

Now, please. I am tired of all this waiting crap.


In rifling through my old journals, I came accross some of my truly awful poetry during my high school years.

Maybe if you're lucky, I'll humiliate myself even further and share some of them with you. They are bad. Really bad.

See how much I love all of you bastards?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home