Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bootylicious

am so damned sick of those Gap commercials with Sarah Jessica Parker. They’re driving me crazy.

Even the hot-ass Lenny Kravitz couldn’t make her interesting in those commercials.

I don’t care if she enjoys being a girl. I would enjoy her being off of my tv.


Celestia (gasp!) cried at work again today. She cut check for Mr. Big Shot to a bank, but it should have been payable to someone else, and when I told her his attorney called and said who it should have been made out to, she went nuts and started bawling at her desk.

Of all her dumb crying episodes, this really could be the stupidest. I mean, I hate to admit it, but this one wasn’t even her fault.

She was afraid to go into Mr. Big Shot’s office and ask him to sign another $500,000 check and have to admit she made it out the wrong payee. What a fucking moron.

Then she told me since I talked to the lawyer, I could take care of it (never mind that she is the personal assistant to Mr. Big Shot and writes all his checks, so it’s her job), and get MBS to sign it myself. This was followed by some rant about how every time she walks by my desk, I am checking my personal email, and surfing online, and that that is just not allowed on company time. Apparently she’s my boss now.

How am I supposed to stalk people via email if it’s not on company time?

Sheesh.

Then, about a half hour after her tirade, she sent me an email that said:

"Just wanted to tell you that you look gorgeous! You’re looking great!"

Seriously. What the fuck? Does she hate me or love me?

This is my work day. Every day. At least she’s consistently crazy.

She and Diva are still not talking from the falling out over her shoes last week. So now he has NO ONE to be all heather-y and pissy with.

Tomorrow she’ll probably cry about that.


Ok. One more thing and then I am going to bed.

I was walking to get something for my lunch today, and this food delivery guy stopped me and told me I had a “whole lot of booty shaking going on” when I walked, and that he was “liking it.”

Little Big Shot, son of MBS, has told me on a few occasions that he has noticed when I walk I shake my ass a lot (which I never knew I did, and now anytime I walk in front of people I am always conscious about it). I wish all that ass shaking would attract a better class of guys.

First Tattoo Face, and now this guy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home