Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Big Mouth strikes again.


"Being Bobby Brown" was on. Finally.

Sweet Jesus, what a beautiful disaster he and that crackhead wife of his are. I don't even know where to start.

I think I've got their wacky relationship figured out. I think he keeps going to jail to get the hell away from Whitney.

Seriously. She is so loaded, half the time you can't understand anything she says. It's pretty fucking bad that Bobby looks like the normal one of the two.

I think he's afraid to leave her, or she'll kill him.

They might be my new favorite couple.


Guess whose big mouth got her in trouble today?

I know. You probably have no idea, right?

Ok. I'll tell you.

It's me.

Today, I went downstairs to drop off some envelopes in the courier box outside the building, and Little Big Shot's TWO Harleys were on the sidewalk right outside the office. I walked in the door, and noticed in his office was ANOTHER one of his motorcycles. So, I looked at N, one of the girls that works in that office, and I said, "Hey, N, you know what this office needs?"

"No. What?"

"A motorcycle." N laughed, and I heard LBS laugh from inside his office, and then he came out.

"What are you doing down here? Is it five yet? Are you off work now?" Since he always tells me my personality and sense of humor will always keep my job there, I always know I can joke with him, because he totally gets it.

"Uh, I had to bring the Transbox down. And then I had to spread my sunshine down here!"

Ha ha ha ha ha - uh oh.

"Well spread it after hours." He was smiling, but I could see he was touchy about something, and I just set it off.

I am curious what will happen tomorrow.


Celestia cried at work today.

Because her car still smells like dog shit, and because Chris, who sits behind her, wouldn't stop clicking his mouse. A few weeks ago, she actually went to CFO Boss and asked him to talk to Chris about not clicking his mouse.

Jesus. What a fucking lunatic. But now that she has her super-cool iPod that I can't stop hearing about, she can shove that in her ears and then she won't hear him working anymore.

Nevermind the entire office has to listen to her weird nasal-snot-sucking-swallowing thing she does all fucking day, which is pretty goddamned disgusting.


My parents, who just got us tickets to The White Stripes, are not the hipsters they'd like to believe themselves to be. Both of them were in my car at different times this week, and both times I was listening to the new CD (which I literally can NOT stop listening to), and both of them said, "What are you listening to?"

"Uh, it's The White Stripes, dummy. The band you just paid $250 for us to go see."

"Oh."

Retards.


Hey, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner got married!

Yeah, I didn't give a shit, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home