Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Tagged by Pete.


If you missed my excellent previous entry that demonstrates YET AGAIN what a massive ass Tom Cruise is, go back to my previous entry.

I got tagged by Pete to list five things that are popular in society, but that I just don't get.

So here goes.

Amanda Peet - Seriously. Why is she famous? She really is just about the most annoying person in movies (ok, tied with Ashton Kutcher, who better run if he ever sees me). I can NOT watch anything that she is in for any length of time. Her face, her voice, her acting... I can't take it. "Something's Got To Give" is a wonderful movie, that is marred by her appearance. Please, someone make her go away.

Reality TV - What the fuck? When will this madness end? I am tired of unscripted television. Bring back the dopey sitcoms and the cop shows. I can't stand watching these morons that are so desperate for fame that they are willing to go on tv and humiliate themselves by marrying a stranger, eating cow shit, dating some loser, mutilating their bodies with plastic surgery, kissing Donald Trump's ass, etc. It's not good television. And it sure as shit isn't real.

The Black Eyed Peas - Ok. I know some of you reading this may (but for the love of god, I can't understand why) like this group of idiots. I can't handle them. AT ALL. I can't stand their songs, their videos, their performances, their kooky appearance... none of it. They really do just make my ears bleed. And this is coming from someone who admittedly listens to Debbie Gibson and Neil Diamond. Don't you think that's saying something?

Carson Daly - GIANT TOOL. Carson Daly is the biggest talentless hack on the planet. He's also got an ego the size of the sun. A few years ago, when Jennifer Lopez wore that green Versace dress to the Grammy's, he actually said that when walked out to present and award there was a huge response from the crowd. He said he thought it was because he peeked out from behind the stage and the audience saw him. He's another one that should run if I ever see him.

PETA - I am all for not being cruel to animals. I am an animal lover. That being said, if I see a bug in my apartment, you can be damned sure that I am going to stomp the shit out of it til I am sure it's dead. Or if there's a mouse, an exterminator is coming to kill it. Although I wouldn't do it, I think if wearing some fur coat is what blows up your skirt, then by all means do it. No animal's life is worth more than my own.

I could go on about the stuff that bugs me all day.

Ok, so since I have to pass this along... these fine people can add their two cents:

Loopy
Bill
Pimp


God, so many sickos instant message me.

AndriaL24 [10:23 PM]: Oh ok... it sounded familiar.
JustUhBill [10:23 PM]: I am just so brilliant, it always sounds like I am quoting someone...
JustUhBill [10:23 PM]: I hear that socrates had the same problem.
JustUhBill [10:23 PM]: and Yoda.
AndriaL24 [10:23 PM]: Uh, yeah... THAT's it.
AndriaL24 [10:24 PM]: Whatever makes you sleep better, dear.
JustUhBill [10:24 PM]: Go to sleep, I must.
JustUhBill [10:24 PM]: that's my geeky yoda talk.
JustUhBill [10:24 PM]: Makes you hot, doesn't it?
AndriaL24 [10:24 PM]: You have no idea... later on when I am in bed molesting myself, I will be thinking of it.
JustUhBill [10:24 PM]: Chicks dig it when you talk like yoda - especially during sex
AndriaL24 [10:25 PM]: You're so right... nothing gets me hotter.
JustUhBill [10:25 PM]: Your daddy, who is?
JustUhBill [10:25 PM]: things like that.
AndriaL24 [10:25 PM]: Bill it is
JustUhBill [10:25 PM]: chicks did it so much
AndriaL24 [10:25 PM]: hahahaha
JustUhBill [10:25 PM]: dig it too
AndriaL24 [10:25 PM]: dork.
JustUhBill [10:26 PM]: Ohhhh ohhh. Well, that one doesn't work as well...
JustUhBill [10:26 PM]: but if you say it in the yoda voice...
JustUhBill [10:26 PM]: Yeah, I'm a dork.
AndriaL24 [10:26 PM]: Hey, that's my line
JustUhBill [10:26 PM]: I wanted that to be the name of my diaryland diary, but some other bitch took it.
AndriaL24 [10:26 PM]: Fuckin' bitches. Can't trust 'em.
AndriaL24 [10:26 PM]: Punkass.
JustUhBill [10:26 PM]: I know!
AndriaL24 [10:26 PM]: hehe
JustUhBill [10:27 PM]: I have one word that describes her...
JustUhBill [10:27 PM]: HOAR
AndriaL24 [10:27 PM]: hahahaha... that's what I've heard
AndriaL24 [10:27 PM]: I heard she totally puts out for guys online
JustUhBill [10:27 PM]: She's just a hoar
JustUhBill [10:27 PM]: hehehe, I've heard that too...
JustUhBill [10:27 PM]: there are websites devoted to it.
AndriaL24 [10:27 PM]: Oh really? I am going to have to look around for those...
JustUhBill [10:28 PM]: she even posts cyber conversations on her page
AndriaL24 [10:28 PM]: How scandalous! How tacky!
JustUhBill [10:28 PM]: where she talks about how hot things make her.
JustUhBill [10:28 PM]: like guys who spell pussy with an ie
AndriaL24 [10:28 PM]: Like Yoda talk??
AndriaL24 [10:28 PM]: That's hot!
JustUhBill [10:28 PM]: that's what she thinks too.
JustUhBill [10:28 PM]: the hoar
AndriaL24 [10:29 PM]: Wow, Bill... you know a lot about her. You must really like her.
JustUhBill [10:29 PM]: like her? I <# her!
AndriaL24 [10:29 PM]: hahaha... It's obvious!

The internet is just full of weirdos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home