Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Fuck the cup. Pour it in my hand for ten cents.

Dude.

Phil.

Seriously. It's going to be really hard to convince people you're not a homicidal maniac with that hair.

Even Don King is laughing at you.


In light of Andy's entry about his frustration with the neverending New England rain, and his ark, I decided to take this picture to show him how shitty it is where I live.

Man, it sucks to live here.


I got a fantastic prospect from myspace. Be jealous ladies.

Here are two of the pictures on his profile:

Fucking hell.

It's always black guys that dress like pimps, and thugs that contact me. Those boys love some junk in the trunk.

His other pictures included many gang signs, as well as many pictures of the young hunk smoking pot.

God, what a turn on. I can't help myself.

A gangster, a pothead, multiple jailhouse tats... what more could a girl ask for?

It's so fun to be single.


I just got "I'm Gonna Git You, Sucka" on dvd for $6.

Fuck yeah.


ps... Pimp - the new Gorillaz CD - Excellent.

Phat beats, yo.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home