Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Guys and balls - part deux.




Ok, so my two favorite (read: only) readers asked to see the pictures of the fuckwad that stood me up a few weeks ago. Being that I love to give back to my people (that, and I had nothing better to do), here they are.

I should also point out that I forgot to mention in the last entry that he changed his user ID on the site from “(blahblahblah)musicguy” to (jesus, how could I ever think I was going to go out with this guy) “MyCatRules”. That’s right. His cat rules. And he wants all the single ladies of the Dating Tech Network to know it.

This is the first picture he posted, which is not a bad picture at all.

8/8/05: Sorry, when I moved these entries over, I didn't have the picture saved anymore.



Thinking he was a decent looking guy, and having had a few nice chats online (as well as a couple on the phone), I agreed to lunch.

Then the fucker didn’t show. At the time I was pissed and bitter, but as soon as I saw how he changed his profile, I thanked Jeebus that he pussed out on me.

Ok, so without further ado, the Suave Ladies’ Man and His Bowling Ball:



Nice. Note how he really doesn’t much like the guy in the first picture.

Are your panties wet yet, ladies? If not, I don’t see how you can resist this one:






Seriously, I give up on dating. I can’t stand it anymore. I am tired of all this bullshit. I am convinced that honest, decent, smart, funny guys don’t exist in Southern California. It’s almost enough to make a girl buy a Subaru Outback and become a lesbian already.

Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home