Striving For Mediocrity

Ramblings of a thirtysomething sometimes bitter single girl living in Southern California with her gay cat and crazy neighbors. Doing her damnedest to find one good man that won't drive her completely nuts.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

What's better than a picture of a celebrity that's pissed herself? NOTHING.

I was bursting with fruit flavor-y goodness until I checked my email. Sometimes asking for other peoples’ opinions on things is not fun. Because a) you might not want to hear what they have to say, because maybe in your head you know they’re right, or b) they’re an uninformed asshole (i.e. My Fan who likes to call me a hoar).

Sometimes it’s hard to read what other people have to say about you.

And, speaking of peoples’ opinions, you DO NOT have to have a blogger account to comment here. My settings are for anyone to comment. All you have to do is select ‘other’ and you can put your name and URL.

Fret not, my little non-Blogger babies.

I am still copying my old entries over here, so that my new lovelies can read all of my insightful and hilarious genius from days gone by, so hopefully in a couple of days, they’ll all be there.

Thank god I only had 170 entries, and not some ungodly number like… 508. Poor Lando.




I may have made a decision I'll regret later, and decided to get a second job. Mama needs some moneys.

Bills, bills, bills. And they aren't going to pay themselves.

So, I am going to start assisting real estate agents and set up their databases for them for fat stacks, yo.

And, if I play my cards right, I could turn this into all kinds of money and opportunity, because real estate agents HATE administrative work, and are willing to pay handsomely for people to do the paperwork and data entry crap they're too busy to do. Enter Andria and her awesomely wicked administrative clerical skills.




Thanks to Ashley for pointing out pictures of my least favorite singer, Fergie of the ear-piercing, suicide-inducing Black Eyed Peas pissing her pants. Go look for yourself.

That is all kinds of awesome.

Speaking of celebrities, I watched Kathy Griffin's new show last night on Bravo, which I was excited about, because I LOVE Kathy Griffin. But... I don't know. Watching her bitch about having to pay for everything bothered me. It's hard to be sympathetic watching her sit inside her ginormous Hollywood Hills house and cry about having to pay the decorator to gay it up, or whatever phrase she used. But I will still watch it, because I think she's hilarious. And anyone that makes a career out of making fun of dopey celebrities is alright in my book.

Though I am burning with jealousy.

It's Thursday, kids. Bobby and Whitney night. YES. I can't believe how totally hooked I am on that show, and the train wreck that is the lives of Bobby ("I'm Bobby Brown.You know? Bobby Brown? From New Edition? I wrote My Perogative? Roni? Bobby Brown. I'm married to Whitney Houston. Yeah, that Bobby Brown.") and Whitney.

How could you not love them? They sing about biscuits and gravy.

I love when celebrities break free from their publicists and show what morons they really are. Who knew, before this show what a ghetto piece of trash Whitney was? Look what a lunatic Tom Cruise turned into when he fired his publicist and hired his Scientologist sister. Or Britney. Oh, Britney. I don't even know where to begin with her.

I hope more stars fire their career-savvy publicists and decide to do it themselves. Then this blog will practically write itself.




Hey! If you haven't already, go vote for me in Warcrygirl's keychain contest.

Unlike Kathy Griffin, I am poor, and need all the free stuff I can get.

12 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh... black eyed pee.

 
At August 04, 2005 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!! PEEE. You should also go to my other favorite site: www.thesuperficial.com YOU will LOVE it. That's where I first saw that PEE SHOT.

 
At August 04, 2005 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was sweat. I just have to think that to stay sane.

 
At August 04, 2005 9:41 AM, Blogger andria said...

Black Eyed PEE... hahahahahaha!!I am almost disappointed I didn't think of that.

Jenna, holy shit! That might be my new favorite website. I LOVE IT.

 
At August 04, 2005 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Superficial!! *giggle* I knew you'd dig it.

 
At August 04, 2005 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally voted for you, but it's not looking good ... if you want, I'll send you a keychain from here!

Also, how could she just NOT NOTICE the wetness of the crotch which was obviously not sweat???

 
At August 04, 2005 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if that's crotch sweat, that's even MORE disgusting.

 
At August 04, 2005 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fergie was always my least favorite thing in the Black Eyed Peas set-up. They have a nice dance beat, everything was fine and then this hooch jumps on stage..starts gyrating uncontrollably in a tiny plaid skirt, boobs jiggling and thrusting her hips forward. I just turned off the T.V. So that photo cracked me up! I have to send that to my sister.

Schadenfreude. - the word for this emotion in German.

Good luck with your second job, I'm sure it will go really well. Bringing in extra money is always a plus.
P.S. I wish I could see Bobby and Whitney too..damn!

 
At August 04, 2005 3:40 PM, Blogger andria said...

DK, what else am I supposed to do?

Help a sister out. You know how to hoar better than I do. ;)

 
At August 05, 2005 6:18 AM, Blogger OneMoreSnooze said...

I voted... uhm... maybe more than once? Maybe. Who is this Osbasso person, anyway... Not to burst any pee-filled-bubbles, but I'm with Gump on this one. It's sweat. Which, eeeeuwww. Maybe even more gross.

 
At August 05, 2005 11:42 AM, Blogger warcrygirl said...

Hey Andria, when you transfer your stuff over are you getting weird characters instead of apostrophes and commas? I am and it's driving me batshit.

Fergie eh? Maybe she has a really bad, undiagnosed STD?

 
At August 05, 2005 11:50 AM, Blogger andria said...

The only thing I've noticed is there are slashed around everything that's in quotations marks. I am not transferring from the actual entries, that has the html in it, I am transferring from the copy of my diary that I downloaded. Does that even make sense? I don't know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home